This pan-tilt kit is the perfect way to give your project full range motion with two micro servos included in the package. The pan-tilt can rotate roughly 180° from side-to-side and can tilt up&downwards around 150°. It comes fully assembled with a 38mm x 36mm space to mount a camera or sensor or whatever you like.
Since the motors are plain, every-day analog servos, you can use any microcontroller or driver. They're good for beginners who want to make stuff move and the pan-tilt is an easy way to give whatever you're making both left-right and up-down motion.
This pan/tilt assembly consists of all the hardware you need to make a pan/tilt mechanism using two servo motors. We recommend our small SG90 9g servo motors listed below.
Note: It comes as a kit and requires assembly.
- Perfect for cameras or sensors up to 500gms
- Servos are included
- The most rigid and precise direct drive pan and tilt available
- Base: 37mm x 33mm x 3mm / 1.5" x 1.3" x 0.1"
- Mounting Hole Distances: 30mm x 26mm / 1.2" x 1"
- Standing Height (zero tilt): 67mm / 2.6"
- Top Platform: 38mm x 36mm / 1.5"x 1.4"
- Weight: 37g