The Holux GR-87 is a high performance GPS receiver best on the latest SiRF StarIII chipset perfect for use in all potable and wireless applications. Comes with an detachable external antenna offering excellent reception capabilities along with a very low power consumption. This complete GPS receiver module comes with everything needed to get started with GPS reception in minutes.
Capable of operating in a wide range of input voltage 3.3V to 5.5V it can be directly interfaced to both 3.3V and 5V systems directly.Comes with a compatible 5 pin cable for interfacing and an external detachable antenna.
Can be used with our external Active Antenna for enhanced superior reception.
- 20 channels All-in-View tracking
- Accuracy: 1 - 5 meters (DGPS corrected)
- Standard NMEA-0183 and SiRF Binary protocol
- Hot start： 1 sec (average)
- Warm start： 38 sec (average)
- Cold start： 42 sec (average)
- Operating Voltage of 3.3V to 5.5V
- Simple TTL level serial communication
- Extremely high sensitivity : -159dBm
- Can be used with our external Active Antenna for enhanced reception
- Compact Board Size 1”x1”x0.27”(25.4x25.4x7mm) for easy integration
into hand-held device.