This is a simple to use magnetic door lock sensor. Consists of a Magnet and a Magnetic Sensor(the one with two wires). The sensor has a simple switch within it which gets activated in the presence of a magnet. To use the sensor as a door/window lock sensor, mount the magnet on the door/window and the magnet sensor on the door/window frame. When they are separated, the magnet sensor detects that the door/window is opened. This sensor can be used with other commonly available magnets also.
This sensor is perfect for use in general magnet sensing applications, door lock sensor, drawer lock sensors, Window Lock Sensors, encoders, etc. It comes with mounting tabs and holes for mounting it to a flat surface. The sensor also comes with double sided tapes to stick the sensor onto a flat surface.
- Dimension: approx. 27 x 14 x 8(mm)
- Switch pattern: N/O normally open, alarm-on-broken
- Max Voltage: 100V DC
- Max Rated power: 10W
- Sensing Distance: 15-25mm Approx
- Wire lead: 24 Awg, about 350mm long
- Mounting method: SMD (by screws or double-sided tapes)