This module can take an input voltage of between 5 and 32V DC and converts it to an output voltage between 5 and 35V DC.
You may use this module to generate high voltage upto 32V from small battery packs other power sources.
- Wide input voltage 3.5V ~ 32V, optimum manufacturer rated operating voltage range is 5 ~ 32V;
- Wide Output voltage 5V ~ 35V;
- Built-4A efficient MOSFET switches enable efficiency up to 94%; (LM2577 current is 3A)
- High switching frequency 400KHz, can use a small-capacity filter capacitors that can achieve very good results, the ripple smaller and smaller. (LM2577 frequency only 50KHz)
- Input 3V Output 12V 0.4A 4.8W (input voltage less than 5V not recommended)
- Input 5V Output 12V 0.8A 9.6W
- Input 7.4V Output 12V 1.5A 18W
- Input 12V Output 15V 2A 30W
- Input 12V Output 16V 2A 32W
- Input 12V Output 18V 1.6A 28.8W
- Input 12V Output 19V 1.5A 28.5W
- Input 12V Output 24V 1 A 24W
Vin * Iin * Efficiency = Vout * Iout
Vin: Input Voltage
Iin: Input current
Vout: Output Voltage
Iout: Output current
- Module Properties: Non-isolated boost (BOOST)
- Rectification: Non-Synchronous Rectification
- Input Voltage Range: 5V ~ 32V
- Output Voltage RAnge: 5V ~ 35V (Note: If you want to get the max voltage, you should make the input current as least 3A)
- Input Current: 4A (max), no-load 18mA (5V input, 8V output, no-load is less than 18mA. Higher the voltage, the greater the load current.)
- Conversion efficiency: <94% (greater the pressure, the lower the efficiency)
- Switching frequency: 400KHz
- Output Ripple: 50mV (the higher the voltage, the greater the current, the greater the ripple)
- Load Regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage Regulation: ± 0.5%
- Operating Temperature: -40 ? ~ +85 ?
- Dimensions: 43mm * 21mm * 14mm (L * W * H)
When using these modules remember that the output current will be a lot less than the input current, (remember - W = VA). For example, if you have a 10V output at 1A from a 5V input, the input current will be around 3.6A. The real-life maximum amount of power you can get out of these things is around 10W.
If Output current is greater than 2.5A (or output power greater than 10W) use with heatsink only.
Note: Module photo shown above is for representation only. Module varies slightly with stock.