This is a low cost but highly powerful DC to DC Adjustable Step Down Power Converter Module. Use it to get a fixed output voltage between 1.25-32V from a input voltage of 8-36V. An onboard potentiometer can bee sed to set the desired output voltage. You can connect loads which draw upto 5A on the output! Making this board perfect for DIY, Hobby and Robotics Projects. Use it as an easy and low cost project power supply, or to run your project of a high voltage battery. Unlike other low cost cheap clones, this voltage regulator comes with a heatsink which has to use used with this module when drawing more than 2A of current at the output side.
- 5A high power, high efficiency and low ripple with power indicator
- Non-isolated buck module (BUCK)
- Input voltage: 8-36V (input please try not to exceed 38V)
- Output voltage: 1.25-32V continuously adjustable
- Output Current: 0-5A
- Output Power: 75W
- Operating temperature: -40 to +85 degrees
- Operating frequency: 180KHz
- Conversion efficiency: up to 96%
- Load regulation: S (I) ?0.8% (input 24V, output 12V, load varies from 1 ~ 4.5A measured)
- Voltage Regulation: S (u) ?0.8% (output 12V, when 4A, when 18 ~ 32V voltage change from the measured)
- Power Indicator: Yes
- Short circuit protection: Yes (limit current 8A)
- Overtemperature protection: (automatically shut off the output after overtemperature)
- Input reverse polarity protection: No, (if necessary, please enter the string into the high current diode)
- Installation: two 3mm screws
- Connection: Welding, V-IN is the input, V-OUT is the output
- Module dimensions: 54 x 23 x 15mm (L x W x H)
- High-power LED driver.
- Lithium battery(or lead accumulator) charge.
- Vehicle-mounted power supply.
- Low voltage system power supply.
- 6V, 12V, 14V, 24V battery charge.
- On-board laptop power supply.
- Regulated power supply.
- Low voltage power supply system.
- 1 x XL4015 Step Down Buck Converter Adjustable Max Output 36V 5A