This is a low cost air pump is great to pump air and works on 12V. These air pumps It is extremely simple and easy to use. Just power the pump with 12V DC and they will start pumping air through the output nozzle. Great for building science projects, DIY Hydralicks, fire-extinguishers, fire fighting robots, fountains, waterfalls, plant watering systems etc.
Note: This is a used and refurbished air pump sourced from working coffer maker machines and not a new product. It is 100% tested for proper working. High quality air pump at an affordable price perfect for DIY and hobby projects. Not suitable for industrial applications.
We have two variants of this pump - with L Shape Mounting Bracket and without Mounting Bracket. Please check the additional photos of this product for difference. We send them out at random. If you require a particular model, let me know and we will ship the same one in your order.
- Operating Voltage 12V DC
Perfect for DIY Projects and Applications
- Diaphragm, oilless air pump rated 1.0l/min
- Max pressure: 250mmHg
- Plastic pump body.
- For use in coffee units, lab equipment, blood pressure monitors, sampling inst.
- Optional: Single hole stainless mounting bracket.
- L: 3" O/A W: 1-1/2" H: 1-1/8” WT: .14
- Output Nozzle Diameter: 3-4mm
This motor is small, compact and light. It can be controlled from a micro controller/Arduino using our DC Motor Drivers or one of our Relay Boards. You may use our 12V SMPS Power Supply Adapter to run this pump. You may also use our 12V Solar Panel to run the pump with appropriate a 12V voltage regulator.
Note: Do not run the pump dry (without putting it in water) and do not use it to pump flamable liquids.
If you plan to use this pump, we recommend buying the following products too -
- Great for building science projects, fire-extinguishers, fire fighting robots, fountains, waterfalls, plant watering systems etc.
- Controlled fountain water flow
- Controlled Garden watering systems
- Hydroponic Systems
- Fresh Air and Oxygen pumping into an aquarium
- 12V Wall Adapter - use this adapter to run the pump from a 230V mains supply.
- 12V Voltage Regulator Board - a regulator board to power the board from 14- 20 V AC or DC supply voltage. You may use a transformer to step down an AC voltage, apply it to this regulator board and power the pump. You may also use this regulator to run the pump off a 12V Solar Panel(a 12V Solar Panel outputs more than 12V and may damage the pump if connected directly). This regulator is not required if you use the 12V Wall Adapter.
- 1 Channel Relay Board (6V) - This relay board operates on 6V and can be used to switch the water pump on and off from a micro controller/Arduino or a digital circuit
- L293 Motor Driver - This motor driver can be used to switch the air pump on and off from a micro controller/Arduino or a digital circuit. It consumes less power than the relay board and can also be used to control the speed of the water being pumped.
- Multi Strand Wire - for extending the length of the motor's power input cables
- Heat Shrink Tube - for making good and clean wire extensions