This mini sized keypad comes with 4 switches labelled 1 to 4. It is great to enter set working modes, state, and other inputs to a micro controller. They can be used to enter numbers for settings and calibration of systems, to enter passwords, general purpose inputs, etc. This keypad has 4 buttons, arranged in a single line. It's made of a thin, flexible membrane material with an adhesive backing (just remove the paper) so you can attach it to nearly anything. Can be used just like using any other digital input switch.
Since these keypads are very popular, guides, tutorials and libraries are available for Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other micro controller, which means you may directly use this keypad in your project without worrying about implementing the low level code. This helps even new and first time users reduce product development time when using these keypads.
These keypads come with a double sided sticker on the back which an be used to stick it onto a flat surface.
We include a 5-pin extra-long header strip so you can plug this into a breadboard with ease.
- Contact resistance of 500
- Insulation resistance 100M
- Key Operating Force 150-200N
- Rebound time 1 (ms)
- Life of 100 million (times)
- Operating Temperature 60
- Circuit Rating: 35V (DC), 100mA, 1W
- Contact resistance: 10? ~ 500? (Varies according to the lead lengths and different from those of the material used)
- Insulation resistance: 100M? 100V
- Dielectric Strength: 250VRms (50 ~ 60Hz 1min)
- Electric shock jitter: <5ms
- Life span: tactile type: ? one million times
- Operating pressure: Touch feeling: 170 ~ 397g (6 ~ 14oz)
- Switch travel: touch-type: 0.6 ~ 1.5mm
- Operating temperature: -40 to +80
- Storage temperature: -40 to +80
- Temperature: from 40,90% to 95%, 240 hours
- Vibration: 20G, max. (10 ~~ 200Hz, the Mil-SLD-202 M204.Condition B)