Add a touch up your Arduino project with a beautiful large touchscreen display shield with built in microSD card connection. This TFT display is big (2.4" diagonal) bright and colorful! 240x320 pixels with individual pixel control. It has way more resolution than a black and white 128x64 display. As a bonus, this display has a resistive touchscreen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen.
This is a very popular touch screen display which means numerous guides, tutorials, sample codes and projects are available which will help you get it up and running with no issues. Libraries with sample codes are available to draw primitive design elements - dots, lines, rectangles, triangles, circles, buttons, to read touch screen inputs, display bitmap( .bmp) image file from the SD Card, etc.
The shield is fully assembled, tested and ready to go. No wiring, no soldering! Simply plug it on an Arduino and load up the library - you'll have it running in under 10 minutes! Works best with any classic Arduino (UNO/Duemilanove/Diecimila).
This display shield has a controller built into it with RAM buffering, so that almost no work is done by the microcontroller.
- ILI9325 controller with built in video RAM buffer
- Compatible with Arduino UNO with Libraries and Sample Codes available
- Plug and Play, no external components/connections required to get the shield working
- 240x320 resolution, 18-bit (262,000) color - our library uses 16 bit color mode
- High speed SPI display with digital SPI touchscreen driver
- 8 bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines.
- Uses digital pins 5-13 and analog 0-3. That means you can use digital pins 2, 3 and analog 4 and 5. Pin 12 is available if not using the micro SD.
- 5V compatible, use with 3.3V or 5V logic.
- SD Card Slot.
- The shield comes equipped with a microSD card slot.
- Size: Approx. 72 ×52 ×12 mm/ 2.83 ×2.05 ×0.47 inch
- 1 x 2.4" Inch Touch Screen TFT Display Shield for Arduino UNO Mega