Capacitive Touch Switch Button Module TTP223 for Arduino Raspber
This is a simple to use Capacitive Touch Module. It has a digital output which outputs a low signal(0V) by default, and outputs a high signal(5V) whenever you touch the module with your finger. This makes it easy and simple to connect it to an Arduino, Raspberry Pi or any other microcontroller. It can be used in place of a switch to provide inputs to a microcontroller.
The module has two onboard jumpers which can be used to set the output type - latching and non latching with high output on touch or a low output on touch. When the latching mode is set, the output toggles from low to high on touching and stays high till it is pressed again. In the non latching mode, it toggles from from low to high on touching the sensor and stays high for 12 seconds and turns low again. By default the module comes with non latching and high output on touch setting.
Module can be installed on surfaces such as plastic, glass and non-metallic materials.
- Modes: Latching and Non Latching
- Voltage: 2.5 - 5.5vV
- Module size: 15*11mm
- Package Weight: 0.050kg (0.11lb.)
- 1 x TTP223 Capacitive Touch Switch Module Button Self-Lock Module
You may also be interested in
- Atmega328 UNO R3 Compatible Development Board₹899.00 ₹ 761.86 + 137.13 GST
- Raspberry Pi 4B Display HDMI (3.5 Inch, 320×480, Resistive Touch Screen )₹2,499.00 ₹ 2117.8 + 381.2 GST
- ESP32 WiFi + BLE Bluetooth 4.0 IoT Development NodeMCU Board₹499.00 ₹ 422.88 + 76.12 GST
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with 2 GB RAM₹5,999.00 ₹ 5083.9 + 915.1 GSTOut of stock