20 x 4 LCD with Green Backlight
This is a basic 20 character by 4 line display. Interface code is freely available. You will need ~11 general I/O pins to interface to this LCD screen. Includes LED backlight.
If you want to add some visual output to your Arduino projects, you’ll need a display. If you need moderate data on display, the LCD2004 Parallel LCD Display is a quite good solution for the Arduino projects.
It works of 5V and has a Green Backlight which can be switched on and off as desired. The contrast of the screen can also be controlled by varying the voltage at the contrast control pin.
- Wide viewing angle and high contrast.
- Industry-standard JHD629-204A equivalent LCD controller built-in.
- +5V DC supply with 33 Ohm resistor LED backlight.
- Supported 4 or 8-bit parallel interface.
- Display 4-line X 20-character.
- Operate with 5V DC.=
- Interface with 16 pins male header Connector.
- 20 characters wide, 4 rows
- Black text on the yellow background
- The module can easily interface with an MCU
- The module is a low-power consumption character LCD Module with a built-in controller
- Single LED backlight included can be dimmed easily with a resistor or PWM.
- Can be fully controlled with only 6 digital lines! (Any analog/digital pins can be used)
You may also be interested in
- 16 x 2 LCD with Green Backlight₹149.00 ₹ 126.27 + 22.73 GST
- 16 x 2 LCD Display with Blue Backlight₹159.00 ₹ 134.75 + 24.26 GST
- 20 x 4 LCD with Blue Backlight₹590.00 ₹ 500 + 90 GST
- Graphic LCD 128x64 - Green₹826.00 ₹ 700 + 126 GST
- Graphic LCD 128x64 - Blue₹849.00 ₹ 719.49 + 129.51 GST
- 4.3" Nextion HMI Display NX4827T043 TFT LCD Touch Screen₹6,250.00 ₹ 5296.61 + 953.39 GST
- 2.4" Nextion HMI Display NX3224T024 TFT LCD Touch Screen₹2,999.00 ₹ 2541.53 + 457.48 GST