RFID Sticker Coin Type Tag 25mm 125 kHz EM4100 TK4100
Note: This RFID Tag uses TK4100 (EM4100 compatible) IC. You will need a compatible reader to read it. Tag works on 125 kHz.
This a mini coin size read only RFID Sticker Tag. It works in the 125 KHz frequency range. It comes with 3M Double Sided Tape which can be used to stick the tag onto objects. RFID is useful for sensing and identifying tagged people and objects for access control, automation, inventory management and a whole range of different applications. This basic coin size RFID tag works in the 125kHz RF range and comes with a unique 32-bit ID. It is not re-programmable. This blank, smooth, and mildly mini size RFID tag, can be used to print your logo on it.
- Dimensions: 25mm x 1mm
- Range: 3-12 cm
- Uses TK4100 chip which is compatible with EM4100
- 2kbps ASK
- Manchester encoding
- 32-bit unique ID
- 64-bit data stream [Header+ID+Data+Parity]
- Made from High quality pvc material
- Frequency: 125 KHz
- Read Time: 1-2ms
- Operating Temperature: -20c ~ 85c
- Endurance:> 100,000 times
- The shell is made from excellent anti-corrosion and high temperature resistant material. RF chip is sealed in, epoxy resin is used to fill it, ultrasonic is used to glue it together.
- 1pcs x RFID Sticker (photo shows multiple RFID stickes only for representation. Only one sticker is shipped per quantity ordered)