nRF24L01+PA+LNA Long Range Antenna Wireless Transceiver Module
This is a high power, long range and easy to use RF wireless transceiver module based on the popular nRF24L01 from Nordic Semiconductor. It works at the 2.4 GHz frequency range and has a high on air data rate of upto 1 - 2 Mbps and comes with an external antenna and can work in ranges upto 1100 meters (requires stable power supply, low datarate and low surrounding interfearance with line of sight). This is one the cheapest and easiest modules to do wireless communications using Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other micro controllers. Libraries and sample codes are available for Arduino and Raspberry Pi which will make it easier for you to start using the wireless module.
This module is a drop in replacment for our nRF24L01 wireless module with onboard antenna.
Use it to do bidirectional communication between devices. It has a standard SPI interface, which means you can directly interface this module to any microcontroller without the need for any external circuit.
This RF transceiver is perfect to making wireless robots, home automation, wireless transmission of audio and video, etc.
- Range upto 1100 meters
- Based on the popular nRF24L01 from Nordic Semiconductor
- Supports 126 RF channels
- Works at the 2.4 GHz frequency range
- High data rate of upto 1 - 2 Mbps
- Programmable output power : 0, -6, -12, or -18dBm
- Supports SPI interface, which allows easy interface with microcontrollers
- Onboard antenna for optimum performance
- Low-power 1.9 ~ 3.6V, only 1uA on Power down mode
- Transmision mode current(peak): 115mA
- Receiver Mode Current(peak): 45mA
- Power-down mode current: 4.2uA
- Sensitivity 2Mbps mode in received: -92dBm
- Standard DIP type pinout for easy Interface through jumper wires or breadboard
- Small size: 16.5mm*45.5mm.
- Applications: wireless peripherals, remote control systems such as RC vehicles and consumer remote electronics, wireless voice transmission such as VoIP, wireless sensor networks, wireless networks, home and commercial automation