QMC5883L Magnetometer 3 Axis GY273 Digital Compass Sensor
A digital 3 axis Magnetometer Compass Sensor Module. A magnetometer can sense where the strongest magnetic force is coming from, generally used to detect magnetic north.It uses the popular QMC5883L Magnetometer Sensor.The sensor can be interfaced through a I2C connection which allows an easy and simple interface between the sensor and a micro controller using just 2 wires.
Note: This sensor module works on input voltage between 3V and 5V. Please use appropriate Logic Level Converters with this sensor.
- Auto and personal navigation.
- UAV systems.
- Robotic navigation.
- Location-based services (LBS).
- Uses the popular QMC5883L IC
- Enables 1° to 2° Compass Heading Accuracy
- Measuring range: ± 1.3-8 gauss
- Wide Magnetic Field Range (+/-8 Oe)
- 5 milli-gauss resolution
- Compatible with 5V Microcontrollers
- Fast 160 Hz Maximum Output Rate
- QMC5883L contains a 3 axis Magnetometer Compass Sensor in a single package and simplifies design and usage.
- Digital I2C interface to read the output of the sensor
- Onboard voltage regulator allows a wide operating voltage range between 3V-5V