Breadboard Power Supply Regulator Module 5V 3V3 Board MB102
Use this power regulation module to provide 5V and 3V3 power supply to your breadboard based project.This power supply board is designed to plug into a Breadboard panel with 2 power Distribution strips. The module can be powered by a USB port or an external power supply 7-12V. The module has two independent power lines, which can be set to output voltage of 5V or 3.3V, or completely remove power from the line. The module has ON / OFF switch to turn on and off module. It comes with reverse polarity and short circuit protections, which greatly helps during building and testing circuits on the breadboard.
- Designed to fit the standard MB102 bread board
- Power Supply comes with On/Off Switch
- Green LED power indication
- Built-in protection against short-circuit through power limiting circuitry
- compatible with 5V, 3.3V
- Input Voltage :6.5-12V (DC) or USB power
- Output voltage: 3.3V, 5V switchable
- Maximum Output Current: <700ma
- Two way independent control
- Output VoltageCan be switched to 0V, 3.3V, 5V
- On-board Two sets of 3.3V, 5V DC output pins, lets you connect directly to external circuits and to multiple breadboards.
- Dimension: 53 * 32 * 23 mm