Atmega328 UNO R3 Compatible Development Board
Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments. It is easy to use even for beginners. Hugely popular, you will find numerous tutorials and projects to help you get started and build your favourite electronics project.
The Uno R3 is the latest version after the Duemilanove with an improved USB interface chip. Like the Duemilanove, it not only has an expanded shield header with a 3.3V reference and a RESET pin (which solves the problem of how to get to the RESET pin in a shield) AND a 500mA fuse to protect your computer's USB port, but ALSO an automatic circuit to select USB or DC power without a jumper! The Uno is pin and code-compatible with the Duemilanove, Diecimilla and older Arduinos so all your shields, libraries, code will still work.
The R3 (3rd revision) of the UNO has a few minor updates, with an upgrade to the USB interface chip and additional breakouts for the i2c pins and an IORef pin. Arduino can sense the environment by receiving input from a variety of sensors and can affect its surroundings by controlling lights, motors, and other actuators. The microcontroller on the board is programmed using the Arduino programming language (based on Wiring) and the Arduino development environment (based on Processing). Arduino projects can be stand-alone or they can communicate with software running on a computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, Max/MSP).
- Dimensions (maximum): 75.14 x 53.51 x 15.08mm
- Weight: 27.95g/0.98oz
- Microcontroller: Atmega328
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
*Note: The reference to Arduino refers to the Arduino project, an open source computing platform. This is not the original Arduino board. It is only an Arduino Compatible product.
You may also be interested in
- Mega R3 Atmega2560 Microcontroller Development Board₹1,899.00 ₹ 1609.32 + 289.68 GST
- Nano V3 Atmega328 Development Board Board CH340 USB₹799.00 ₹ 677.12 + 121.88 GST
- ESP32 WiFi + BLE Bluetooth 4.0 IoT Development NodeMCU Board₹499.00 ₹ 422.88 + 76.12 GST
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with 2 GB RAM₹5,999.00 ₹ 5083.9 + 915.1 GSTOut of stock