40 pin 8051 Basic Development Board
A general purpose 40 pin 8051 development board with on board power supply circuit, RS232 port for serial interface with computer and other serial devices, reset switch, power status LED and a general purpose switch and LED.
The board is compatible with the AT89S51/52 and the P89V51RD2 microcontrollers. The P89V51RD2 allows serial programming and can be programmed directly with this board through a serial connection to a PC without the need for an additional external programmer.
This board is perfect if you are just starting out with 8051 programming and also if you want a reliable tried and tested board for building advanced projects based on it.
- The board is built on a high quality FR-4(1.6 mm) PCB with a green solder mask and a clear and legible white legend
- Onboard MAX232 interface circuit for easy communication with a computer and other serial devices (GPS modules, GSM Modems, etc)
- DC plug-in jack for power input
- Onboard bridge rectifier enables the board to accept both AC and DC input voltages
- Onboard 5V regulator(LM7805) with filtering capacitors and heatsink
- Power Status LED(Green) and a general purpose user LED(Red)
- Onboard quartz crystal 11.0592 Mhz oscillator circuit
- Port extensions for all ports
- External pull-up resistors for Port 0
- Vin, 5V and Gnd bus provided