40 pin 8051 Basic Development Board - USB
A general purpose 40 pin 8051 development board with onboard USB support, power supply circuit, RS232 port for serial interface with computer and other serial devices, reset switch, power status LED and a general purpose switch and LED.
The board features an onboard USB to Serial converter which can be used to program the microcontroller and do serial communication between the microcontroller and the computer over the USB port. This greatly increases the easy with which the board can connect and communicate with computers. The board is compatible with the AT89S51/52 and the P89V51RD2 microcontrollers. The P89V51RD2 allows serial programming and can be programmed directly with this board through a serial or USB connection without the need for an additional external programmer.
This board is perfect if you are just starting out with 8051 programming and also if you want a reliable tried and tested board for building advanced projects based on it.
- The board is built on a high quality FR-4(1.6 mm) PCB with a green solder mask and a clear and legible white legend
- Onboard USB to Serial converter for serial communication and programming over USB
- Onboard MAX232 interface circuit for easy communication with a computer and other serial devices (GPS modules, GSM Modems, etc)
- DC plug-in jack for power input
- Onboard bridge rectifier enables the board to accept both AC and DC input voltages
- Onboard 5V regulator(LM7805) with filtering capacitors and heatsink
- Power Status LED(Green) and a general purpose user LED(Red)
- Onboard quartz crystal 11.0592 Mhz oscillator circuit
- Port extensions for all ports with detailed pin labeling for easy identification of pins
- External pull-up resistors for Port 0
- Vin, 5V and Gnd bus provided for easy and simple expansion