12V Electromagnet with 2.5 kg Lifiting Force 25N Electric Magnet
Electromagnets are great for industrial applications and hobby / science projects too. This small size electromagnet is very useful and easy to use too!!! Just power it with 12V DC and it acts as magnet and starts attracting iron. It has a holding force of 2.5kg (25N), which means it can lift objects with weight upto 2.5kgs! It also comes in threaded screw hole at the back for mounting this electromagnet onto a flat surface. It has a size of 20mm x 15mm only!
You can also use this electromagnet in your Arduino, Raspberry pi and other micro controller projects. Just use our relay board to switch this electromagnet On and Off using just one digital signal from your microcontrooller!
- This Electromagnet is powerful and compact
- Smooth and flat Area for easy mounting
- Low consumption and reliable operation
- Applications: Conveyor Belts, Sorting Machine, Mechanical Arm, Experimental Facility, Hobby/Science Projects etc.
- Input voltage: 12V DC (we also sell the same elctromagnet in 6V and 24V Operating Votlages)
- Current consumption: 0.26A
- Power consumption: 3W
- Material: Metal
- Color: silver
- Mounting Thread Size: M4
- Holding force: 5 kg / 11lbs / 50N
- Diameter: approx. 20 mm
- Height: 15 mm
- Cable length: approx: 15 cm
- 1 x 12V Electromagnet with 2.5 kg Lifiting Force 25N Electric Lifting