Maxuino is our very own serial Arduino compatible board. Being completely compatible with all Arduino compatible shields and the Arduino IDE, it can be used anywhere where an official Arduino can be.
Note:This product is out of stock and we will not be manufacturing this product again. You may use our Maxuino USB, which an improved version of this product. This product remains listed here only for the reference of the customers who are currently using it.
It comes with an Atmega8 with a preburnt Arduino compatible bootloader, using which you can program the board directly from the Aruino IDE, without the need for any external hardware programmer. Being low cost, simple and easy to use, it is perfect for those want to learn microncotrollers and also for those who want to build huge programs on stable and tested board.Features
- The board is built on a high quality FR-4(1.5 mm) PCB with a green solder mask and a clear and legible legend.
- Completely compatible with all Arduino compatible shields and the Arduino IDE
- Comes with an Atmega8 with a preburnt Arduino bootloader
- Has a standard 3x2 AVR ISP Header
- All I/O pins connected by a female header, perfect for prototyping
- Completely opensource
- Power Status LED(Green).