JLink Adapter Module with Cables JTAG to SWD Converter
The JLink Programmer has a 20pin (2x10pin 2.54mm pitch) connector. Though this is the industry standard programmer pinout, your development board or product may use a different pinout. This module lets you connect ARM boards with different pinouts to a standard JLink Programmer. Multiple types of connectors and cables are included which let you connect a JLink to your custom board/ breadboard.All this pins are labelled on the bottom of the module for easy identification and prototyping. This module reduces your prototyping time, by offering a ready solution to program and debug multiple types of ARM Boards.
- Interface 1:2.54 spacing 20 pin 's bend socket X 1pcs?can directly connect JTAG socket?
- Interface 2?2.54 spacing 20 pin 's DIP socket X 1pcs
- Interface 3?2.0 spacing 20 pin 's DIP socket X 1pcs
- Interface 4?2.54 spacing 14 pin 's DIP socket X 1pcs
- Interface5?2.54 spacing 10 pin 's DIP socket X 11pcs
- Interface 6?2.0 spacing 10 pin 's DIP socket X 1pcs
- Interface 7?2.54 spacing 6 pin 's DIP socket X 1pcs
- Interface 8?2.54 spacing 4pin 's DIP socket X 1pcs