These EndStop Switches are used to sense the endpoints on all the axis in a 3D Printer. This is designed to be used with RepRap Makerbot Prusa Mendel 3D Printers can directly plugin into the RAMPS Boards. The switch comes with mounting holes to mount it firmly on the 3D Printer.
The mechanical endstop uses a lever switch to detect when it is activated. The switch is wired up so that when activated, it pulls the signal to LOW. There is also an LED on the board that will light up when the switch is activated.It uses a standard 4 pin .100" pitch header and accepts a standard, old-style CD-ROM audio connector cable.
- Brand new and high quality.
- The endstop is a reliable endstop / switch solution for any type of 3D printers and other CNC and/ or 3D tools.
- Wire type: 22AWG
- Max. Working voltage/current: 300V / 2A
- Operating Temperature: 80 degree centigrade
- Connector snaps into place and does not come off easily unless pulled out
- Red wire connects to VCC (ramps of +)
- Black wire connects to GND (ramps of -)
- Green Line connects to SIGNAL (ramps in s)
- Cable length: Approx. 70cm
- Used for limit linear axis motion/ To set home position
- Easy to attach with Ramp 1.4
- Easy to use
- 1 pc of mechanical end stop with long wire (70 cm)