BC548 NPN Transistor
One of the most commonly used transistor - the BC548. Use it to drive buzzers, small motors, circuit boards, LED arrays, etc from an Arduino/microcontroller or TTL signal. BC548 offers lower noise compared to BC549 and BC550 transistors. It can be used as a general purpose switching and amplification transistor. BC548 comes in a TO-92, SOT54 plastic package. Features
- Low current (max. 100 mA)
- Low voltage (max. 65 V).
- VCBO (Collector-Base Voltage) = 50V
- VCEO (Collector-Emitter Voltage) = 45 V
- VEBO (Emitter-Base Voltage) = 6V
- IC (Collector Current) DC = 100 mA
- PC (Collector Power Dissipation) = 500 mW
- TJ (Junction Temperature) = 150 °C
- TSTG (Storage Temperature) = -65 ~ 150 °C
- General purpose switching and amplification.