A2212 1000kV Brushless Motor with Bullet Connector Quadcopter
This is a A2212 brushless outrunner motor specifically made to power quadcopters and multirotors. It is a 1000kV motor. It provides high performance, super power and brilliant efficiency. These motors are perfect for medium size quadcopters with 8 inch to 10 inch propellers. With out 3S LiPo battery, our 30A ESC and our high efficiency 10" propellers these motors provide upto 800gms. Using 4 of these motors on a quadcopter with our propellers will give you a total of 3.2 kg thrust! Use this to build powerful and efficient quadcopters.
The motor comes with bullet connectors soldered and requires no soldering. You may directly plug it into our ESCs. The motor comes complete with mounting bolts, prop adapters and power leads.
Perfect with our F450 quadcopter frame. Our 30A ESCs can be used to drive the motor.
- KV: 1000
- No load Current : 10 V : 0.5 A.
- Current Capacity: 12A/60s
- No Load Current @ 10V: 0.5A
- No. Of Cells: 2-3 Li-Poly
- Motor Dimensions: 27.5 x 30mm
- Shaft Diameter: 934;3.17mm
- Shaft diameter : 3.175mm.
- Minimum ESC Specification: 18A (30A Suggested)
- Thrust @ 3S with 1045 propeller: 800gms approx
- Thrust @ 3S with 0945 propeller: 475gms approx
- Thrust @ 3S with 0845 propeller: 475gms approx