40 pin AVR Development Board with LCD - USB
A general purpose 40 pin AVR development board with on board power supply circuit, RS232 port for serial interface with computer and other serial devices, option for a 16 x 2 LCD, reset switch, power status LED and a 6 pin ISP header.
Note: This product is sold out and has been replaced with a newer board - AVR Intermidiate Development Board, which offers better features. Please do not place an order for this product. It has been listed here only for reference for customers who are still using this board. You may order the AVR Intermidiate Board instead.
The board features an onboard USB to Serial converter which can be used to do serial communication between the microcontroller and the computer over the USB port. This greatly increases the easy with which the board can connect and communicate with computers.
This board is perfect if you are just starting out with AVR programming and also if you want a tried and tested board for building advanced projects based on it.
You can use our AVR USB Programmer for programing this board.
Note: Price of the board doesn't include price of the LCD and the microcontroller. The LCD and the microcontroller are shown in the product picture only to show how they can be used with the board.You may order the required LCD and other accessories below.
- The board is built on a high quality FR-4(1.5 mm) PCB with a green solder mask and a clear and legible white legend.
- Onboard MAX232 interface circuit for easy communication with a computer and other serial devices.
- Option for plugging in a 16 x 2 LCD and controlling it brightness.
- DC plug-in jack for power input.
- Onboard bridge rectifier enables the board to accept both AC and DC input voltages.
- Onboard 5V regulator(LM7805) with filtering capacitors and heatsink.
- Power Status LED(Green).
- Onboard quartz crystal oscillator circuit.
- Power Status LED(Green) and a general purpose LED(Red) connected to PB0.
- The AVCC pin is connected to 5V through a 10 uH inductor for accurate ADC conversions.
- Port extensions for all ports.
- Vin, 5V and Gnd bus provided.
- The package includes a CD and product manual.
- The included CD contains the board circuit, sample codes, demo projects and tutorials to get started.